How to identify fake dolls
More and more counterfeit dolls have been sold recently. On the internet it is really hard to determine whether a doll is real or fake. To be able to determine whether a doll is real or fake, you can pay attention to the following:
- Lower price than elsewhere
- Longer delivery time than 1 week. All our dolls are shipped from the Netherlands and will be delivered within 1 week in Europe
- The shop is not affiliated with a quality mark
- No possibility to view the doll in a real store
- Deviating sizes
Have you already ordered, then read here how you can ensure that your model is really from DutchDoll.
- All our dolls are provided with a Dutch and English manual.
- A neutral white cloth is supplied with all dolls. With some counterfeits this is in pink.
- The TPE must never feel sticky. Not even after a few days.
When in doubt, our advice is always to return your doll.